Next week Dame Ellen MacArthur heads to London to record our Christmas BBC Radio 4 Appeal.
And we need YOU to help get the word out there and to encourage people to tune in when our Appeal is broadcast on Sunday 22 December and Boxing Day 🙂
The Appeal is an incredible chance to increase awareness of how the Trust helps young people rebuild their lives after cancer and why ongoing post-treatment support is so vital.
It will also help us raise funds to ensure more young people can be supported in recovery next year.
The more new people we can reach and connect with through the Appeal, the more young people can get the support they need after treatment ends.
What you can do…
1. Follow the Trust across social media – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @emctrust – and share the Appeal-related content. There will be Appeal videos, audio, reminders and photos all coming soon. Do your stuff!
2. Company social media – do you run a business or do you work for a company that would post or share something about the Appeal on its social media channels?
3. Newsletters/magazines – do you have any business/club/association newsletters, emails and/or magazines coming up between now and Christmas that the Appeal could get a mention in?
4. Are you part of any online groups/forums when you could post a message for people to support the Trust through the Appeal?
5. Could you encourage your friends and family to help share content too?
6. Any other ways you can think of!
When to tune in
The Trust’s Appeal will be broadcast twice on Sunday 22 December (7.54am and 9.25pm) and repeated on Boxing Day (3.27pm) on BBC Radio 4 (92.4-94.6 FM and LW 198).
Frank Fletcher, Trust CEO said: “The ongoing challenges many young people face after treatment ends are not recognised enough. This appeal provides a brilliant platform to change that, and to rebuild more young lives after cancer as a result.”
THANK YOU! 💙