The Trust is recruiting a head of Fundraising and Communications. This is a outstanding opportunity for a dynamic ambitious candidate looking to lead a small motivated team within a charity that has achieved exceptional growth over the last three years and has a strong, developed ask and a clear strategic direction.
Head of Fundrasing and Communications
Do you have the fundraising and communications expertise to make a difference to young people in recovery from cancer?
The Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust is a national organisation that takes young people, between the ages of 8 – 24 on residential sailing trips helping them regain their confidence, on the way to recovery from cancer.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic ambitious candidate looking to lead a small motivated team within a charity that has achieved exceptional growth over the last three years and has a strong, developed ask and a clear strategic direction.
- Lead the development and implementation of the fundraising strategy to ensure the Trust continues to perform well even in challenging economic times.
- Drive innovation, diversification and sustainability within the fundraising portfolio.
- Lead the development and delivery of the communications strategy which continues to build our profile as the organisation grows.
- Ensure all aspects of the charity’s work reflect a clear and consistent brand and set of messages across the entire spectrum of communications disciplines (including: digital, media and public relations, brand, marketing, advertising, ambassador management, internal communications, and print materials)
- To contribute to the daily running and future direction of the charity as a member of the senior management team.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of all the Trust’s fundraising, communications and marketing activity to an agreed budget.
- Responsible for raising funds to the the agreed target.
- Responsible for the management and leadership of the fundraising team in Cowes and Largs.
- Responsible for the Safety Management of all the Trust’s fundraising activity.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Chief Executive
Reports to the CEO
Line manages all Fundraising employees.
Manages relationship with external PR company
This position will be based in Cowes on the Isle of Wight with some travel around the UK and some evenings and weekends.
How to apply
In the first instance please send your CV and covering letter telling us why your past experience makes you ideal for the role to the CEO Frank Fletcher email@example.com