New for 2018!
We are working with Kilt Walks to bring you four very exciting events throughout Scotland this summer!
There are three different distances for all the family to enjoy. Stride the 26-mile route, Stroll the 13-mile route or wonder along the 6-mile route whilst enjoying the beautiful Scottish countryside.
Join us in:
- Glasgow on Sunday 29th April 2018
- Aberdeen on Sunday 3rd June 2018
- Dundee on Sunday 19th August 2018
- Edinburgh on Sunday 16th September 2018
There are three ways you could get involved with the Kilt Walks 2018 and help transform the life of a young person in recovery from cancer.
- Sign up and Raise money for EMCT
Sign up for one of the exciting events and raise money for EMCT.
Ticket Prices are:
- £31.65– The Mighty Stride, 26 miles (Entrants must be over 13 years on the day of event)
- £31.65– The Big Stoll, 13 miles (Entrants must be over 10 years on day of event)
- £12.66 adult/ £6.33 Child– The Wee Wander, 6 miles
For your entry fee, you will receive entry ticket, walker guide, one meal voucher, Kilt Walk finishers medal, snacks/refreshments throughout the route as well as a full day and night of entertainment
To find out some more information and to sign up to one of these fantastic events visit the Kilt Walk Website HERE. When registering, make sure you select Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust as your chosen charity and all funds you raise will come directly to EMCT.
- Match Fundraising
This year, in an exciting new partnership, Kilt Walks have joined up with The Hunter Foundation to offer all walkers 140% fundraising for their chosen charities. The Hunter Foundation will match all your fundraising efforts by 40%. So, if your raise £100, EMCT will receive £140.
- Volunteer and earn money for EMCT
If the events themselves don’t tickle your fancy, then why not become a Kiltie.
If you volunteer for The Kilt Walks, EMCT will receive £1.10 for every hour you volunteer. With several different roles to choose from, there is something to suit everyone.
To find out more about becoming a Kiltie and how to donate to EMCT through volunteering visit the Kilt Walk Website HERE