Our wonderful friends at MUSTO are once again running a competition for the young people on our 2019 trips to design our next long sleeved t-shirts! The winner will not only see their design in print and on the backs of everyone on our 2020 trips, but will also get their hands on an incredible stash of MUSTO sailing gear!
Check our last years winning design below…
Find out more about our MUSTO sun-safe essentials kit here.
Download the form at the top of the page, and get designing!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully:
- The competition is to design the Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust’s 2020 T-Shirt.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition including, without limitation, the route to entry for the Competition and the rules of the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition will run from 01 June 2019 to 20 September 2019. The closing date for entries is 1700 GMT 20 September 2019.
- An entrant must enter their details fully on the registration form. Only one entry per person. If under 18, permission must be obtained from a parent or guardian before entering the competition. Each entry form must have the signature, name and date of the authorising parent/guardian if under 18.
The young person or, if under 18, the young person’s parent or guardian, accepts all these terms and conditions by entering the competition. By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and by the decisions of the Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust and Musto, which are final in all matters relating to the competition. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- For a chance to win, a completed entry form (including parent/guardian authorization if applicable) must be submitted. Entries must:
- Fit in the designated area provided on the entry form.
- Be original material created by the person whose name is submitted on the entry.
- Be received by post, in person to a Trust member of staff, or email by 17:00 on 20 September 2019.
Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust
Units 53-57 East Cowes Marina
Off Britannia Way
Isle of Wight
Email address: email@example.com
- One winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by 17:00 on the closing date of 20 September 2019. All entries will be submitted to the judging panel anonymously.
The judging panel will consist of:
- Emma Jackson – Musto International Marketing Executive
- Frank Fletcher – CEO of Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust
- Ellen MacArthur – Founding Patron of Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust
The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
Winning entries may be subject to alterations or adjustments by the Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust or Musto, including, but not limited to, in order to ensure practicality of use.
- All input provided by the young person and all intellectual property rights therein shall be assigned to Musto and thereafter be under the full control of Musto.
- The competition winner will be announced October 2019. The winner will be notified by email.
- The winning entry will receive a prize bundle including*:
- BR1 Jacket
- Winning design on the t-shirt
- Essential Holdall
- Essential Washbag
- Evolution Waterproof Smart Phone Case
- Essential Wallet
*Suitable sizes for winning young person to be provided, subject to availability. If not available a suitable alternative will be found.
- The winning design will appear on all 2020 Musto t-shirts given to staff, crew and Trust members.
- The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Musto reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time in its sole discretion.
- Musto and the Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust reserve the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such an event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against the Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust and Musto (or any affiliate thereof) and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against the Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust and Musto (or any affiliate thereof).
- The Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust and Musto will provide the winner with details of how their prize can be claimed.
- The Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust and Musto’s decision on any aspect of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- As far as permitted by law, the Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust, Musto and their affiliates shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by any entrant or the winners in relation to the Competition or the prizes. The Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust and their affiliates will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees incurred by the winner in collecting, using or enjoying the prize won in this Competition.
- The Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust and Musto accept no responsibility for any entry not received for whatever reason.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and there is no charge for submitting an entry.
- Each entrant agrees to the use of his/her image in any publicity material and each winner agrees to their name being made publicly available. Any personal data relating to any entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. Once selected the winner’s name will be shared with Mallory Group, Musto’s PR Agency, for the announcement and thereafter destroyed and not stored for any duration of time.
- Competition entries cannot be returned by the Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust and Musto. It is suggested that entrants make a copy of their entry before submission.
- By submitting an entry, an entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.